We are excited to share that this year, we are bringing the Gala for Life to you. Because of current restrictions on indoor gatherings, and because we care about your health and safety, the Gala will not be held at the Grandover this year.
We invite you to take part in this special event by hosting a gathering in your home, or with your church. Will you open your home to change your city?
Here’s how it works:
- Register to attend the Virtual Gala for Life by visiting ThePregnancyNetwork.org/Gala. Participation is at no cost to you.
- Choose if you’d like to participate as an individual or host a gathering.
- Plan your party! Invite your family and friends who may be interested in partnering with The Pregnancy Network. You can provide dinner, have a potluck, or even just gather over dessert and drinks.
- We’ll provide you with a host kit that includes programs, giving instructions, forms and envelopes, cocktail napkins and a favor from The Pregnancy Network.
- On the day of your scheduled event, you’ll receive a link and password to a video containing a ministry update and client story from The Pregnancy Network. The video will also include an exclusive message from Keynote Speaker, NFL Superbowl Champion and pro-life advocate Benjamin Watson.
- At the end of this video, you can extend an opportunity to support the mission of The Pregnancy Network using the resources provided in your host kit.
Keynote Speaker Benjamin Watson
Known for his impressive athleticism on the field, 16 NFL seasons and a Super Bowl Championship Ring are among Watson’s accomplishments. Off the field, he uses his platform to advocate for the most defenseless. Rooted in their Christian faith, Watson and his wife Kristen are leading pro-life voices in the media.
Open Your Home, Change Your City
We can’t wait to share the exciting things that are happening as a result of The Pregnancy Network’s ministry. The Gala for Life (formerly Benefit Dinner) gives us the opportunity to share our plans for growth as we move forward in our expansion to Winston Salem.
We look forward to seeing more women become empowered to choose life for their children and feel equipped for their futures. The Pregnancy Network’s free medical services , education, and mentorship programs are possible as a result of your generous giving.
It costs $1,200 to empower one woman to choose life for her child. How many women will you empower? We invite you to join the movement that is making a difference for families across the Triad.
Register today at ThePregnancyNetwork.org/Gala.