**Updated Monday, November 23, 2020**
As part of The Pregnancy Network’s dedication to providing excellent, quality care, our clients are our top priority during the COVID-19 outbreak. We are actively monitoring the status of Coronavirus and making adjustments as needed. The following precautionary measures are being implemented to protect the women we serve:
In accordance with statewide recommendations, we will continue to maintain our regular hours of operation:
- Monday: 12-5 PM
- Tuesday: 12-8 PM
- Wednesday: 9 AM-3 PM
- Thursday: 12-8 PM
- Friday: 9 AM-3 PM
What to Expect if You Need an Appointment
Please call first if you are seeking an appointment. We are not accepting walk-ins. All incoming phone calls are screened for COVID-19. You will be asked questions to determine if you are symptomatic or have been in contact with someone who has been.
If you are symptomatic or have had exposure to someone who is, you will be advised to call your physician and follow instructions for care and evaluation. If you do not have a physician, you will be advised to call the health department. If needed, we will conduct a phone appointment with one of our Registered Nurses.
If you are not symptomatic or have not been in contact with someone who has had symptoms, we will see you for an appointment.
Once you arrive, you may enter the building where you will be screened for COVID-19. Please wear a mask. Once you have answered the screening questions and passed a temperature check, you will complete intake paperwork and begin your appointment.
Any support person accompanying you for your appointment must remain in his or her car for the duration of the appointment. Children are not permitted in appointments. If you must bring your child(ren), we ask that you also bring a support person who can wait with your child(ren) in the car.
Additional Precautions Being Taken
- There will only be 1-3 clients in the building at a time.
- The waiting room and advocacy room will be wiped down and sanitized after each appointment.
- All unnecessary items have been removed from the waiting room (children’s toys, books, magazines).
- Limited volunteer activities have resumed as of Monday, May 11. These volunteers as well as behind-the-scenes volunteers (i.e. administrative, Care Cottage, baby bottle volunteers) maintain current social distancing guidelines.
- Classes have resumed meeting in person. Every class participant is screened upon entrance, and the classroom is arranged so that all participants can maintain social distancing guidelines. Classrooms are cleaned and sanitized before and after each session. Classes do not exceed 10 participants at one time.
- All staff members and volunteers are screened for COVID-19 upon entering the building each day. This includes taking the temperature of each individual and asking screening questions.
We are currently accepting the following donations:
- Gently used baby towels and washcloths
- Gently used baby clothes 0-18 months
- Diapers & wipe (sizes: newborn, 1, 2)
- Gently used baby furniture (i.e. bouncy seats, baby swings, pack n’ plays, bassinets)
- Amazon wish list items
Procedure to Follow:
- Call 336-274-4881 to schedule a drop off times. All drop off times will be scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30-11:30 AM.
- Please wipe down or wash any used items beforehand.
- Call the office when you arrive. A staff member will come to your car to accept the donation.
- Please wear a mask!
We are staying updated on the spread of the Coronavirus and following advisories from the CDC, the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Guilford County Public Health Department.
Thank you for your ongoing support as we seek to serve our community wisely and responsibly during this time. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Communications Director, Mary Holloman. You can do so by clicking here.