**Updated Saturday, March 28, 2020**
As part of The Pregnancy Network’s dedication to providing excellent, quality care, our clients are our top priority during the COVID-19 outbreak. We are actively monitoring the status of Coronavirus and making adjustments as needed. The following precautionary measures are being implemented to protect the women we serve:
- Monday: 12-5 PM
- Tuesday: 12-8 PM
- Wednesday: 9 AM-3 PM
- Thursday: 12-8 PM
- Friday: 9 AM-3 PM
What to Expect if You Need an Appointment
Please call first if you are seeking an appointment. We are not accepting walk-ins. All incoming phone calls are screened for COVID-19. You will be asked questions to determine if you are symptomatic or have been in contact with someone who has been.
If you are symptomatic or have had exposure to someone who is, you will be advised to call your physician and follow instructions for care and evaluation. If you do not have a physician, you will be advised to call the health department. If needed, we will conduct a phone appointment with one of our Registered Nurses.
If you are not symptomatic or have not been in contact with someone who has had symptoms, we will see you for an appointment. You will complete the check-in process (intake paperwork) from your car. Afterwards you will be escorted into the building for the remainder of your appointment.
Any support person accompanying you for your appointment must remain in his or her car for the duration of the appointment. Children are not permitted in appointments. If you must bring your child(ren), we ask that you also bring a support person who can wait with your child(ren) in the car.
Additional Precautions Being Taken
- There will only be 1-2 clients in the building at a time.
- There will only be one nurse in contact with each client. The waiting room and advocacy room will be wiped down and sanitized after each appointment.
- All unnecessary items have been removed from the waiting room (children’s toys, books, magazines, tissues).
- We are not accepting any baby and maternity items until further notice.
- All volunteer opportunities have been suspended until further notice in an effort to minimize the risk of exposure and the number of people in the building.
We are staying updated on the spread of the Coronavirus and following advisories from the CDC, the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Guilford County Public Health Department.
Thank you for your ongoing support as we seek to serve our community wisely and responsibly during this time. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Communications Director, Mary Holloman. You can do so by clicking here.