We are happy to offer a variety of careers at The Pregnancy Network. We’re always looking for exceptional talent to help our team grow. Below are our available staff positions. Please follow the instructions for each position in order to be considered for employment.
Please take note of the application deadlines listed for each position.
The Administrative Assistant performs administrative and clerical duties for the Executive Team and at times other directors. Responsibilities include general administrative duties, preparing and filing reports, assisting with fundraising, facilities management, working with vendors, serving as technology liaison, and other duties as assigned. Sensitivity to confidential matters will be required.
Reports to: Executive Team (Primary); Other Directors (Secondary)
Hours: Full-Time (exempt)
Pay: Based on experience
Holidays and Benefits: 12 paid holidays; paid time off (PTO) with accrual and certain carry-over by year; Retirement option (SIMPLE IRA) after 1 year of employment matched up to 3%; 98% of health care premium paid by The Pregnancy Network; 100% dental care paid by The Pregnancy Network; maternity and paternity leave options
- Interacts in a professional and kind manner with staff, volunteers, clients, and donors
- Excellent interpersonal communication and administrative skills
- Ability to create, implement, and improve systems related to the position; analytical
- Detail-oriented and thorough with an eye for excellence
- Self-starter (driven), taking responsibility to go beyond daily tasks when necessary without immediate oversight
- Able to manage multiple tasks at the same time; prioritizes responsibilities
Qualifications for Employment
- Must be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, including membership in good standing, and attendance of a local church
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the life-affirming position and sexual purity
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Principle, Statement of Faith, and policies of the Care Center
- At least 1 year of experience in administrative duties or assisting executive staff
- Proficiency in Google Suite applications, including Drive, Gmail, Docs, and more
- Ability to easily learn different data systems
- Must be flexible in an ever-changing, ever-growing organization that requires continual adjustment
- Honest with regard to personal situations that may affect work, or honest about limitations that may affect work and honest feedback about the organization
- Be in constant pursuit of humility so that you think of others as more important than yourself (Phil. 2:3)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a friendly disposition
- Maintaining a high level of excellence and professionalism
- Be available to work some nights and weekends, as needed
- Must attend all fundraising events
- Strong sense of initiative, with the ability to manage a variety of key initiatives at the same time
Essential Responsibilities of the Position
- Executive Admin Support
- Work with the Executive Team to organize the administrative systems
- Perform all necessary functions to follow up and enter data, as directed
- Act as liaison between TPN and outside service providers (including, but not limited to internet services, telephone providers, and copiers)
- Work with the Executive Team to ensure that all legal reporting requirements are satisfied for the organization
- Assist in managing financial records, including data entry, organizing receipts, and reconciling expenses to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Other Admin Support
- Work with the Development Team on logistics for major events before, during, and after, as needed; this includes but is not limited to thank you letters, mailings, and data entry
- Assist the bookkeeper in maintaining donor information in logistical sheets and the donor management system
- Work with directors and landlord to manage both facilities (Greensboro & Winston-Salem)
Please send your resume and cover letter as separate attachments to the Executive Director, Judy Roderick (firstname.lastname@example.org) by November 3, 2023.
There are no open positions at this time.