What We Offer
Adoption is the life-giving alternative to abortion. We’re here to help you understand all aspects of placing your child for adoption. It’s not like foster care. Please see the facts about adoption below. We’ll even set you up to meet with an adoption agency at no cost to you. While we are not an adoption agency, we will be with you every step of the way in this process. Don’t count out this choice for your child. Set up an appointment with us by calling 336-274-4881 to learn more.
Facts About Adoptoin
- Adoption is NOT foster care, and does not involve the state process of orphan care. Adoption through a private agency that you choose gives you the control over who raises your child.
- Talking with an adoption agency has “no strings attached” and you are under no obligation to complete an adoption plan. If you meet with a birth mother counselor, you will not be pressured to make any decision.
- In considering adoption, there are varying levels of openness you can choose with your adopting family. You create the type of adoption plan that is right for you.
- A counselor will be there for you throughout the entire process, even after placement.
- In NC a birth mother has 7 days to change her mind after completing paperwork. No paperwork has to be signed until 48hrs after birth.