Resources We Offer
We have resources to help you face your unplanned pregnancy. We offer free baby and maternity items to be received through our classes. By taking educational classes, you will receive things you may need during pregnancy or through the first year of parenting upon attending each class. Some of the items include:
Baby & Maternity Items
- New or gently used maternity clothes in all sizes
- Baby bottles and pacifiers
- Baby shampoo, body wash, and lotion
- New or gently-used baby clothes
- Items like pack-n-plays, swings, strollers, cribs and sheets, etc.
We offer information on other community resources and organizations we trust to meet your needs if we can’t. Referrals can be for things like further OBGYN care, housing, food, jobs, or counseling. Below are a few of the most common referrals we make, along with the contact information for each.
We’d love to help you prepare for your pregnancy by connecting you with these resources. Make an appointment with us today to get started.