The Empowered Advocate Podcast
This podcast is here to empower you to advocate for life at every stage. Twice a month, key leaders within the pregnancy center world as well as others doing great work to advocate for life will discuss topics such as abortion, adoption, client stories, sexual ethics, biblical sexuality, sidewalk advocacy, volunteering, cultural trends, and more.
Click the button below to subscribe, or scroll to view and listen to each individual episode.
What Listeners are Saying:
- S2E15: “I Felt So Trapped’ – One Woman’s Story of an Unplanned Pregnancy
- S2E14: A Conversation with Lifeline Children’s Services
- S2E13: A Conversation with Sidewalk Advocates for Life
- S2E12: Interview with Dan Darling, author of The Dignity Revolution
- S2E11: Interview with Melissa Ohden, Abortion Survivor
- S2E10: The Pregnancy Network in the Media – Our Response
- S2E9: How Do You Stay Passionate About Your Work and Avoid Getting Discouraged?
- S2E8: Is It Difficult to Separate Your Work Life from Your Personal Life?
- S2E7: Is ‘Forced Birth’ a Thing in the Pro-Life World?
- S2E6: What’s Your Response to the Claim that PRCs are Fake Clinics?
- S2E4: What Do You Wish People Knew About PRCs?
- S2E3: What is the Hardest Thing About Working at a PRC?
- S2E2: Interview with Laura Lynn Hughes, Author of Choose Zoe
- S2E1: Interview with Pro-Life Kids! Author, Bethany Bomberger
- Bonus Episode: How to Defend the Pro-Life Position?
- E021: Caralynn’s Abortion Story
- E020: ‘Grief Changes You’ – Interview with Josh and Kristi Tisdale on Pregnancy Loss
- E019: The Pain of Pregnancy Loss – Interview with Sarah Philpott, Author of Loved Baby: 31 Devotions Helping You Grieve and Cherish Your Child After Pregnancy Loss
- E018: Interview with Alison Centofante of Live Action
- E017: Should the Church Have Anything to Say About Abortion?
- E016: Fostering Hope – How One Organization is Putting ‘Pro-Life’ Into Practice
- E015: Adoption, Abortion, and the Impact of Both
- Eo14: ‘When You’re a Baby, You Don’t Have a Say’
- E013: No Uterus, No Opinion? – The Role of Men in the Abortion Issue
- E012: Fake Nurses or Fake News? An Interview with a Pregnancy Center RN
- E011: Taking the Abortion Debate to a College Campus
- E010: The Advocate and the Appointment
- E009: The Impact of Adoption, Part 2 – Q&A with Chad & Holly Cooke
- E008: The Impact of Adoption Part 1 – Q&A with Chad & Holly Cooke
- E007: Sidewalk Advocacy – An Insider’s Look
- E006: God & Sex Forum, Part 2 – Transgenderism Panel Discussion
- E005: God & Sex Forum, Part 1 – Transgenderism, with Keynote Dr. Neil Stewart
- E004: How to Defend the Pro-Life Position
- E003: Facing an Unplanned Pregnancy as a Christian
- E002: Common Myths About Pregnancy Resource Centers (PRCs)
- E001: Meet GPCC – The ‘Why’ Behind Advocacy for Women