For the past few weeks, we’ve been hinting at a new project on the Care Center’s horizon. We’ve appreciated your guesses as to what it is–particularly the guess about launching our own comedy tour. (We’ll consider that one in our next 3-5 year plan.)
We are so excited to share that on April 1, 2019, we will officially launch a brand new podcast called The Empowered Advocate.
The Empowered Advocate
The goal of this podcast is simple: to equip and empower listeners to be advocates for life at every stage. Staff, volunteers, and guests will discuss topics such as abortion, adoption, client stories, sexual ethics, biblical sexuality, sidewalk advocacy, volunteering, cultural trends, and more.
What Can You Expect?
- Two new episodes will be published every month: one at the first of the month, and second about halfway through. Each episode is between 25 and 40 minutes long–perfect for your commute to work, washing dishes, or going on a run.
- You can expect to hear from staff, volunteers, clients, and other special guests as they discuss the topics listed above. But you can also expect opportunities to share your ideas on what you’d like to hear.
We’re asking you, the listener, to do 3 things:
- Share this news! Use your social media presence to share this upcoming podcast with others. We want to be available for volunteers, partners, and other PRCs, and you can help us make sure that happens.
- On Monday, April 1, head on over to iTunes or Google Play (or wherever you can find podcasts) and “subscribe” to The Empowered Advocate. As a subscriber, you’ll receive a new notification every time an episode is published. On launch day, you will have 3 fresh episodes to listen to. Episodes will also be available on our blog. If you’re not sure how to find it the day of, don’t worry. We’ll be sharing direct links to make sure you don’t miss a thing!
- On April 1, we will also be hosting a FB live event to celebrate this new venture! So we want YOU to tune in and help us celebrate. There will be a contest and giveaways that you definitely won’t want to miss.
Want Exclusive Access?
If you want to be among the first to receive behind-the-scenes looks into each podcast, and maybe even get some early access to new episodes, then you’ll want to subscribe to our email list.
Be sure to stay connected with us on social media over the next few weeks so you won’t miss a thing. We are so excited about The Empowered Advocate and can’t wait to share it with you!