We are hiring again! The role of Operations Director is a full-time position and previous experience is required. The Operations Director will lead the ministry in all its operational functions by: directing the vision and mission of the center; managing the Communications/Marketing, Volunteer, and Client/Health Services Directors; managing organizational finances with the Executive Director, as needed; and performing other executive duties, as needed.
Essential Responsibilities of the Position
- Executive and Financial Duties
- Work with Executive Director to create a vision for future plans and endeavors of the pregnancy center
- Work with the Executive Director to provide managerial support, direction, supervision, and training to the Directors and staff of the Care Center
- Conduct written and oral evaluations of managed staff on a regular basis, as well as manage, implement, and maintain policies and procedures for staff
- Work with Executive Director to create and manage budget (income/expenses) and finances in key areas of the ministry
- Oversee the compilation of statistical reports, accurate record keeping, and monthly reporting in key areas of the ministry
- Speak on behalf of and represent the organization in various settings including one-on-one with major donors and potential donors, at civic organizations and other public forums, and fundraising events, as needed
- Marketing & Communications
- Manage Communication Coordinator as he/she manages all communications and marketing for the Care Center
- Work with the Executive Director to develop the ministry’s public relations and marketing efforts for all client and fundraising programs
- Work with Communication Coordinator to think strategically about improving communications and marketing efforts and to help create systems for growth
- Client Services & Health Services
- Responsible for managing both the Client Services Director and Health Services Director as they manage services offered by the Care Center
- Collaborate with Client Services Director and Executive Director to develop the vision for, and increase, the services offered to clients
- Responsible for setting the tone and culture of the client-related staff and volunteer teams, ensuring that all volunteers and paid staff are being developed intentionally for strategic organizational growth
- Volunteer Development
- Manage Volunteer Coordinator as he/she manages and organizes the volunteers
- Work with Volunteer Coordinator to think strategically about improving volunteer systems
Interested in Applying?
To read the complete position description and for instructions on how to apply, please visit our Careers page by clicking here. Application deadline is June 25th.